Sklep dla
osób fizycznych
Dom Whisky

Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Dom Whisky
Sklep dla
firm z koncesją
Dom Whisky firm prowadzących
dalszą odsprzedaż (w PL i EN)

Alberta Rye Whiskey Dark Batch / 45%/ 0,75l

  • Alberta Rye Whiskey Dark Batch / 45%/ 0,75l
/ szt.
Gross price. Shipping costs should be added to the price.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • googleplus1
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

More then few whisky drinkers discard Canadian whisky due to rather peculiar laws allowing producers to add 9.09% of different beverage (not necessarily alcoholic) to whisky. Here we have a rye whisky from Jim Beam owned Alberta Distillery (yes, the same one, which supplies rye for the WhistlePig brand!) that actually benefits from such regulation. The formula of Alberta Rye Dark Batch starts with two ryes – one comes from pot still and is aged for 6 years in new charred oak barrels, the other, 12 years old comes from column still and is aged 12 years in ex-bourbon barrels; together they make 91% of what is in the bottle. From the remaining 9%, 8% is Old Grand-Dad bourbon and 1% sherry. The result is one of a kind whisky, most definitely worth to try.


Nose: sweet, burnt caramel, overdone toast, toffee, peaches, plums, baking spices and lingering sherry notes.


Palate: distinct sherry notes, plums, raspberries, hazelnuts, caramel, maple syrup, sweet coffee, hints of pepper and cinnamon.


Finish: fairly long, with notes of sherry, raisins, caramel, hints of cinnamon and cloves. 

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
mobile app android ios
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.