Sklep dla
osób fizycznych
Dom Whisky

Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Dom Whisky
Sklep dla
firm z koncesją
Dom Whisky firm prowadzących
dalszą odsprzedaż (w PL i EN)

Kininvie 17-letni (D.1996, B.2014) Batch No. 1 / 42,6% / 0,35l

Producer:Kininvie
  • Kininvie 17-letni (D.1996, B.2014) Batch No. 1 / 42,6% / 0,35l
€86,94
/ szt.
Gross price. Shipping costs should be added to the price.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • googleplus1
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

W 1990 roku spółka William Grant & Sons zbudowała nową gorzelnię słodową, Kininvie (Kininvie to nazwa posiadłości graniczącej z Balvenie). Destylarnia nie posiada własnej posesji, faktycznie jest to budynek z trzema parami alembików wciśnięty między zabudowania Balvenie. Niemal cała produkcja Kininvie trafia do blendów. Tamtejszy malt jest kluczowym składnikiem Monkey Shoulder, znajdujemy go w blendach Grant’s, kupują go również brokerzy whisky i firmy kupażujące. Single malt Kininvie debiutował w październiku 2013 roku na Tajwanie, tu prezentujemy pierwszą partię 17 years old, która rok później trafiła do sklepów sieci Travel Retail. Edycja ta zestawiana była z destylatów starzonych w beczkach po bourbonie (80%) i sherry (20%).

 

Aromat: owocowo-floralny, jabłka, brzoskwinie, śliwki, kwiaty akacji, miód, wanilia, marcepan, płatki śniadaniowe, parujące cappuccino i delikatne nuty dębu.

 

Smak: początkowo słodki, krem waniliowy, słodkie pieczywo, orzechy prażone w miodzie, po chwili dochodzą do głosu pieprz i imbir oraz goryczka dębu.

 

Finisz: średnio długi, dojrzałe owoce z sadu, wanilia, pieprz i dąb.

 

 

 

In 1990 William Grant & Sons built new malt distillery Kininvie (Kininvie estate borders the grounds of Balvenie). The distillery does not have it’s own grounds, it is in fact a separate stillhouse with three pairs of stills, tucked away behind Balvenie. Almost entire output goes for blending, mainly Monkey Shoulder and Grant’s brands; Kininvie is also sold to whisky brokers and blending companies under the name Aldundee. Kininvie single malt debuted in October 2013 in Taiwan, here we got Batch No. 1 of 17 years old released in 2014 as Travel Retail exclusive. The majority of whisky (80%) was aged in ex-bourbon barrels, with remaining 20% coming from sherry wood.

 

Nose: fruity and floral, apples, peaches, plums, acacia blossom, honey, vanilla, marzipan, sweet cereals, steaming cappuccino and hints of sawdust.

 

Palate: initially sweet, vanilla custard, sweet pastries, honey roasted nuts, then becoming spicy with notes of pepper, ginger and oak.

 

Finish: medium long, ripe orchard fruits, vanilla, pepper and oak.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel