Sklep dla
osób fizycznych
Dom Whisky

Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Dom Whisky
Sklep dla
firm z koncesją
Dom Whisky firm prowadzących
dalszą odsprzedaż (w PL i EN)

Knockando 1989, 18-letni /43%/0,7l

Producer:Knockando
  • Knockando 1989, 18-letni /43%/0,7l
€137,71
/ szt.
Gross price. Shipping costs should be added to the price.
Out Of Stock
Add to wish list Compare
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • googleplus1
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

Knockando to niewielka destylarnia w Speyside o potencjale produkcyjnym 1,4 mln litrów destylatu rocznie. Jej nazwa to transkrypcja gaelickiego Cnoc an dhu, co oznacza „małe czarne wzgórze”. Obecnie zakład należy do Diageo i wykorzystuje w pełni swe moce produkcyjne. Knockando jest jednym z kluczowych składników oryginalnej formuły blenda J&B, który w latach 70. w samych USA notował sprzedaż ponad 30 mln butelek rocznie. Knockando 18 years old, zestawiana przy ok. 20% udziale destylatów pochodzących z beczek po sherry, debiutowała w końcu ubiegłego stulecia. Oficjalne edycje Knockando zawierają zarówno określenie wieku, jak i rok destylacji.

 

Aromat: słodowy z nieśmiałą nutą sherry i zanikającym dymem torfowym, nieco ziół z ogródka, grzanka z masłem, migdały, karmel i kandyzowana skórka cytrynowa.

 

Smak: łagodny, orzechowy z nutą ziołową, miód, karmel, prażone orzechy, rodzynki, kandyzowany imbir, nutka cynamonu, a w tle torf i dąb.

 

Finisz: średnio długi, orzechowy, dąb i dżem z gorzkich pomarańczy.

 

 

 

Knockando located in Speyside is a small distillery with distilling capacity of 1.4 million liters of spirit per annum. Its name derives from the Gaelic “Cnoc an dhu” and translates to “little black hill”. Currently the distillery is owned by Diageo and works up to its capacity. Knockando has been closely associated with J&B brand, which at the peak of its popularity (1970s) just in the US alone sold over 30 million bottles per annum. Knockando 18 years old was introduced in the late 20th Century. About 20% of whisky has been aged in ex-sherry casks with remaining 80% coming from bourbon wood. The official bottlings of Knockando offer age statement as well as vintage.

 

Nose: malty with little shy sherry notes and nice peat smoke in the background, traces of garden herbs, buttered toast, almonds, caramel and candied lemon peel.

 

Palate: smooth, nutty and slightly herbal, roasted nuts, honey, caramel, raisins, candied ginger, touch of cinnamon, hints of peat and oak.

 

Finish: medium long, nutty and oaky, with traces of bitter orange marmalade.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel