Sklep dla
osób fizycznych
Dom Whisky

Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Dom Whisky
Sklep dla
firm z koncesją
Dom Whisky firm prowadzących
dalszą odsprzedaż (w PL i EN)

Cardhu 27-letni (D.1973, B. 2000) Rare Malts / 60,02%/0,7l

Producer:Cardhu
  • Cardhu 27-letni (D.1973, B. 2000) Rare Malts / 60,02%/0,7l
€633,06
/ szt.
Gross price. Shipping costs should be added to the price.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • googleplus1
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

Bottle No. 5668, 5869

W 1893 roku spółka John Walker & Sons zakupiła gorzelnię Cardhu od rodziny Cumming. Dziś Cardhu należy do koncernu Diageo, a tamtejszy destylat ciągle pozostaje sercem blendów Johnnie Walker, które „konsumują” około 70% produkcji (pozostałe 30% butelkowana jest jako single malt). W 2000 roku single malt Cardhu po raz drugi został włączony do prestiżowej serii Rare Malts. Tym razem była to whisky 27-letnia, destylowana w 1973 roku, kiedy gorzelnia używała nazwy Cardhow, i butelkowana z naturalną zawartością alkoholu 60,02% abv. Seria Rare Malts po raz ostatni była butelkowana w 2005 roku i jej wartość kolekcjonerska stale rośnie.

Aromat: słodowo-owocowy z nutą orzechową i śladem dymu torfowego w tle, pomarańcze, brzoskwinie, nieco cynamonu, nuty fiołków i wilgotnego siana.

Smak: owocowy, lekko oleisty, grzanka z masłem, brzoskwinie, winogrona, jabłka, skórka pomarańczowa, nugat orzechowy, szczypta cynamonu i imbiru i odległy ślad torfowego dymu.

Finisz: długi, z nutami gorzkich pomarańczy, lukrecji, kawy i dębu.

 

 

Cardhu has been closely associated with Johnnie Walker brand since 1893, when John Walker & Sons purchased the distillery from the Cumming family.

Currently it is owned by Diageo and about 70% of the output contributes to the best selling Scottish blend, with remaining 30% being bottled as single malt. In 2000 Cardhu for the second time appeared in Rare Malts selection. The whisky distilled in 1973, spent 27 years in wood and was bottled at natural strength of 60.02% abv. The Rare Malts bottlings carry great collectors’ value and are now extremely hard to find.

 

Nose: malty, fruity and nutty with distant whiff of peat smoke, oranges, peaches, touch of cinnamon, hints of violets and moist hay.

 

Palate: fruity and slightly oily, apples, peaches, grapes, orange peel, buttered toast, nougat, dash of cinnamon and ginger and hints of smoke.

 

Finish: long, with notes of bitter oranges, licorice, hints of coffee and oak.

 

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel