Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Wybierz swoją platformę Dom Whisky

Bruichladdich Port Charlotte Islay Barley 2012 (Bottled 2019) /50%/ 0,7l

Producer:Bruichladdich
The ‘Islay Barley Story’ began in 2004 with a single farmer. As time went by the initiative developed into a rhythm with roughly 19 farmers participating in the project.
  • Bruichladdich Port Charlotte Islay Barley 2012 (Bottled 2019) /50%/ 0,7l
62,20 €
/ szt.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

The ‘Islay Barley Story’ began in 2004 with a single farmer. As time went by the initiative developed into a rhythm with roughly 19 farmers participating in the project.

Port Charlotte Islay Barley was introduced in 2014 and new vintages have been released ever since. The distillery was able to get commitment from 19 local farmers to grow barley exclusively for the project. The 2012 Vintage was distilled from Oxbridge, Concerto, Propino and Publican varieties harvested the year before from eight Islay farms: Dunlossit, Sunderland, Cruach, Starchmill, Coull, Rockside, Mulindry and Island Farm and malted to specification of 40ppm. The majority of spirit (75%) was aged in first fill ex-bourbon barrels, while the remaining 25% in refill ex-red wine casks. Port Charlotte Islay Barley 2012 was bottled at 50% abv and without chill-filtration in 2018.

Nose: sea breeze and peat smoke, lemons, grapefruits, apples, pears, gooseberries, coconut flakes, vanilla, milk chocolate and touch of geranium.

Palate: soft, honey, vanilla, milk chocolate, green apples, pears, peaches, quince jelly, lemon pepper, sea breeze and whiffs of peat smoke.

Finish: fairly long, with notes of peat smoke, vanilla, coconut flakes, salted nuts, hints of hay and oak.  

Zobacz również
Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel