Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Wybierz swoją platformę Dom Whisky

Mortlach 12-letni The Wee Witchie /43,4%/0,7l

Producer:Mortlach
Mortlach, founded 1823, was the first out of seven distilleries established in Dufftown, the capital of Scotch whisky.
  • Mortlach 12-letni The Wee Witchie /43,4%/0,7l
59,52 €
/ szt.
Out Of Stock
Add to wish list Compare
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

Mortlach, founded 1823, was the first out of seven distilleries established in Dufftown, the capital of Scotch whisky.

The distillery is equipped with six stills of various shapes and sizes and feed into each other in rather unconventional way. No.3 wash still and No.3 spirit still work as tandem. The low wines from wash still No.1 and No.2 are split into two parts – the first 80% of the run is collected and works as charge for spirit still No.2; the remaining 20% called feints are directed to spirit still No.1 known as ‘The Wee Witchie’, which distills the feints three times with only the heart of the final run being collected, consequently the new make is distilled 2.81 times. Mortlach 12 years old The Wee Witchie it is a vatting of European and American oak casks. It was launched in the late 2018 as part of the new core range.

Nose: roasted almonds, tobacco, hints of leather and pencil shavings, raisins, Damson jam, orange peel, toffee, dash of cinnamon and toasted oak.

Palate: orange marmalade, prunes, raisins, caramel, butterscotch, candied ginger, nutmeg, cocoa powder and hints of tobacco.

Finish: medium long, with notes of dried fruits, roasted nuts, mixed spice and oak.  

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel