Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Wybierz swoją platformę Dom Whisky

Glengoyne 12-letni (with Glencairn Tasting Glass) / 43% / 0,7l

Producer:Glengoyne
Glengoyne is relatively small distillery capable of producing a little over a million liters of spirit per annum. Since 2003 the distillery has been part of Ian Macleod Distillers.
  • Glengoyne 12-letni (with Glencairn Tasting Glass) / 43% / 0,7l
42,29 €
/ szt.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

Glengoyne is relatively small distillery capable of producing a little over a million liters of spirit per annum. Since 2003 the distillery has been part of Ian Macleod Distillers.

Within first ten years under new ownership the sales of Glengoyne single malt increased by 150%. For the entire 20th Century Glengoyne whisky was a major contributor to several blends, mainly Lang’s, Cutty Sark and Famous Grouse. The 12 years old expression has been part of the core range for decades; the one presented here was bottled between 2007 and 2012. About 60% of sprit is coming from refill ex-bourbon and ex-sherry barrels, remaining 40% is equally split between first fill bourbon and sherry wood.

Nose: malty, fruity and nutty with rather shy sherry notes, lemon zest, apples, vanilla, honey, oak and hints of cinnamon.

Palate: soft and malty, slightly buttery, vanilla, toffee, cinnamon, candied ginger, orange zest, traces of almonds.

Finish: medium long with distinctive sherry notes, hazelnuts and oak.

Zobacz również
Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel