Sklep dla
osób fizycznych
Dom Whisky

Czy masz ukończone 18 lat? Dom Whisky
Sklep dla
firm z koncesją
Dom Whisky firm prowadzących
dalszą odsprzedaż (w PL i EN)

Cardhu Special Cask Reserve (Cs⁄cR. 12.14) / 40% / 0,7l

  • Cardhu Special Cask Reserve (Cs⁄cR. 12.14) / 40% / 0,7l
  • Cardhu Special Cask Reserve (Cs⁄cR. 12.14) / 40% / 0,7l
/ szt.
Gross price. Shipping costs should be added to the price.
In stock
Add to wish list Compare
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • googleplus1
Cena produktu w czasieKliknij, aby powiększyć

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

Cardhu Distillery has been supplying malt for Johnnie Walker blends since 1893, when John Walker & Sons purchased the distillery from the Cumming family. Nowadays about 70% of the distillery output contributes to Johnnie Walker brand with remaining 30% being bottled as single malt. Special Cask Reserve is a small batch version of Cardhu and is coming from “hand selected, very old rejuvenated American oak casks”. The whisky presented here is a part of batch # CscR.12.14 released in 2012.

Nose: rich and sweet, caramel, butterscotch, sweet cereals, vanilla, raisins, hazelnuts and polished leather.

Palate: smooth and buttery, milk chocolate, butterscotch, caramel, orange zest, dates, green apple, cinnamon and touch of oak.

Finish: medium long, oaky and nutty with hints of citrus.

Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
Tech specs:
Typ whisky:
Single Malt
mobile app android ios
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.